Object and acceptance
FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO DIVING CENTER (hereinafter FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO), domiciled at Av. Del Saladar, 9, 35625 Morro Jable, Las Palmas.
The navigation on the website of FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO assumes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, the options may be modified.
The user agrees to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user responds to a FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO, against third parties, of any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however FUERTEVENTURA BUCEOcan condition the use of some of the services of the previous completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all the data that they communicate to FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO, and the sole responsible for the false or inaccurate manifestations that it makes.
The user expressly agrees to make an adequate use of the contents and services of FUERTEVENTURA BUCEOand not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, homophobic, and terrorist apologetic content, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce in the computer red virus, to perform actions that can alter, spoil, interrogate or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data and physical and / or telematic systems of FUERTEVENTURA BUCEOor of third parties; As well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO provides its services.
Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO computer systems from third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to violate the confidentiality of the information of FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO or of third parties.
- To supplant the identity of another user, of the public administrations or of a third party.
Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of the website, unless they have the authorization of the holder of the rights corresponding to what is legally permitted.
- Collect data for public purposes and / or send publicity of any kind and communications with sales or other commercial fines without the prior request or consent of the interested party.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as their graphic design and source code constitute a work with a property belonging to FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO, Rights exploitation on them beyond What is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and, if necessary, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No type of exploitation or commercial purpose. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without the use or access to which it may be attributed to the user. The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by FUERTEVENTURA BUCEOof its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink, previously, request to request in writing to FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO. In any case, the hyperlink.
Only access to the main page or the home page of our website and also to refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about.
FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO or include illegal content, contrary to the Good customs and public order.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without the full guarantee of access to all contents, its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose. FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO exempts, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages and losses of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and / or defects of all kinds in the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, Etc., which have been accessed through the website and / or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Compliance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the present legal notice as a result of incorrect use by a third party of the website. In particular, and by way of example, FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, honor rights, personal and family privacy and self image, unfair competition and illicit advertising , etc.
Likewise, FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this web is exclusively the one to inform to the user on the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this website. FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor is it responsible for the result obtained. FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any irregular activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, Send a notification to FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO properly identifying, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating, and under its responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all the litigation that is the responsibility of the website of FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO, Spanish law will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Morro Jable, Las Palmas.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be published formally in the official gazettes of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that gives faith Of its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without purpose of legal validity.
All notifications and communications between users and FUERTEVENTURA BUCEO will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through the email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org